Today’s post is sponsored by Little Bites. All opinions are entirely my own. #FillYourSummerwithFun Sweepstakes with #LoveLittleBites
Charcuterie Boards are all the rage right now, and I love it! All those years that I gave my kids random snacks on a plate for a quick meal, and it finally has a sophisticated name! Summer 2021 has been crazy busy, and I have had to be strategic at mealtime. Sometimes you need to focus on spending time together as a family and worry less about extra dishes.
Last weekend, I piled a bunch of my kid’s favorite fruits and breakfast goodies on a cutting board, and we all enjoyed breakfast together on the back porch. You DON’T need to buy anything fancy if you want to make a quick breakfast Charcuterie board. We usually keep a nice assortment of fruit and cheese in the house for snacks. I also added hard-boiled eggs and new Little Bites® Mini Tarts.
Parents can rejoice because Little Bites® Mini Tarts are made with real apples, real strawberries, and real cinnamon while containing no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or colors. My kids always look forward to when I get little bites!
For more information on Little Bites® products, visit them on social media. You can find them on:
Enter my Giveaway!
Right now, Little Bites is helping me give away:
- Three Little Bites® merchandise coupons
- $25.00 Virtual gift card!
This giveaway is open until July 29th, 2021
To enter the giveaway. Comment on this blog post.
You can also check out Another giveaway sponsored by Little Bites®
Little Bites® Fill Your Summer with Fun Sweepstakes:
- Little Bites® Snacks is taking summer fun to the next level with the Little Bites® Fill Your Summer with Fun Sweepstakes!
- Kicking off on June 21 through July 30, parents are invited to enter the Little Bites® Fill Your Summer with Fun Sweepstakes for a chance to win exciting prizes by visiting www.LittleBitesSummerFun.com.
- Parents can enter the sweepstakes by submitting the online entry form, which includes a brief description of how they plan to have fun with their child this summer.
- Selected in a random drawing after the entry period closes, five (5) Grand Prize winners will win a backyard playground set, and 500 First Prize winners will win a branded backpack filled with summer toys to encourage outdoor play.
- All sweepstakes entries must be submitted by July 30 at 5 PM ET via the online landing page linked here to qualify.
Ingredients to make a Kid-Friendly Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Little Bites® Mini Tarts
Other ingredients you can include
- Deli meats
In my opinion, there is no special way to arrange the food on a Charcuterie Board. I usually just arrange foods in order of when I take them out of the fridge and prepare them. Charcuterie Boards are nice to make for any meal when you know people are going to be in and out.
Little Bites® Mini Tarts new mini tarts were a hit with my kids. We loved the Strawberry, but the cinnamon was our favorite!
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway by commenting on this post!