This Easy Baked Everything Bagel and Cream Cheese Sheet Pan Salmon is the salmon recipe you didn’t know you needed! This meal is bursting with flavor in every bite! Just spread the food on a baking sheet, spread cream cheese, and season your salmon fillets. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables, bake, and eat!
Who else loves Everything but the bagel seasoning you find at Trader Joe’s and Aldi? It is a great way to enjoy the flavor of your favorite bagel without all those carbs! It seems natural to use Everything but the bagel seasoning on Salmon since I often eat smoked salmon with my bagels.
Everything but the bagel seasoning contains garlic, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, onion flakes, garlic flakes, sea salt, and other spices.
A family-size portion of fresh salmon
green beans, you can also use another veggie if you like. Broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, or cauliflower would also work great with this meal.
whipped cream cheese
4-5 tablespoons of Everything bagel Seasoning Mix.
Sheet Pan or large baking sheet.
Parchment Paper or cooking spray
You can get creative and add more variations to this meal. Capers, dijon mustard, or red onions, for example, would taste great with this meal.
There are several things I love about this recipe
- It is fast
- I love salmon. ( I find the best salmon at Aldi. It is always better than other grocery stores)
- Everything but the bagel seasoning rocks!
- It’s a healthy meal my kids will eat
- Did I mention that there is hardly any cleanup?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare salmon. Place salmon on a lined sheet pan. Spread whipped cream cheese over the salmon and sprinkle Everything but the bagel seasoning on top.
3. Arrange green beans, potatoes, and other vegetables onto the sheet pan.
4. Coat the potatoes and veggies with olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice if you like
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. You may want to cook the salmon longer if you have a thicker piece.
Salmon is a favorite meal in our house and is an excellent ingredient for anyone trying to feed their kids a balanced diet! This recipe fits most low-carb and keto diets, and you can omit the cream cheese if you want this dish to be whole 30. This is a protein-packed meal that takes very little work and is impressive!
I love salmon cooked in various ways, but cooking it on a sheet pan is the easiest. If you find that your salmon cooks before the potatoes are soft enough, I suggest wrapping the salmon in foil or removing the salmon from the sheet pan and giving the vegetables a few more minutes.
Nutrition: This meal is low in carbohydrates and empty calorie ingredients. Salmon and vegetables are high in protein vitamins a, be, and are also high in omega 3’s; the only sodium in this bagel salmon recipe is in the seasoning.
Your family will LOVE this salmon! This dish is easy enough for a weeknight but fancy enough to serve at a dinner party or a fancy brunch!
- 1 2-3 pound piece of salmon
- 3/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons Everything but the bagel seasoning or more
- 1 pound fresh french green beans
- 1 pound baby potatoes washed and cut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line your sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place salmon in the center of the sheet pan.
Dab the salmon with a paper towel. You want the top of the salmon to be dry enough for the cream cheese to spread.
Spread the cream cheese evenly on the salmon.
Sprinkle the salmon with Everything but the bagel seasoning.
Arrange potatoes and green beans on your sheet pan.
Drizzle potatoes and green beans with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. If you think the salmon is cooked before the vegetables, place foil over the salmon or remove the salmon from the oven.
Remove from the oven and eat!
Did you make this Everything bagel sheet pan meal? I would love to hear how it turned out for you! Please comment below this blog post or tag me on social media and let me know how it turned out for you! You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter.
If you like Everything bagel seasoning on other foods like eggs or avocado toast, you should check out: