This sheet pan-roasted cauliflower vegetable primavera is a healthy, low-carb meal that can be whipped up on a weeknight!
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
You will love this Italian-inspired sheet pan veggie primavera with cauliflower gnocchi if you want lighter dinner options. You only need your favorite seasonal vegetables, a package of frozen cauliflower gnocchi, and other pantry ingredients to make this easy meal. You can prep this meal in advance if you know you will be pressed for time. You will love the aroma of this dinner when you pull your roasted vegetable dinner out of the oven!
What is Pasta Primavera?
Pasta Primavera sheet pan gnocchi is a dish of pasta and fresh vegetables. Although you can get it at many Italian restaurants, it is an American dish that originated in the 1970s. Many Pasta Primavera dishes also have a cream sauce. This dish has no cream sauce but can be added if you like.
One 12-ounce bag of Frozen cauliflower gnocchi
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
One teaspoon of Italian seasoning
Three tablespoons of olive oil
Four cloves of minced garlic
Juice from one lemon or three tablespoons of lemon juice
One cup of chopped zucchini slices
One cup of chopped asparagus
1/2 cup chopped carrots
One pint of grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes.
1 cup of fresh broccoli florets
1/3 cup of red onion
Optional additional ingredients: fresh basil leaves, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, thyme, or any other fresh herbs you like. You can add other vegetables. Bell Peppers and cauliflower would taste great with this meal. You can also substitute olive oil with avocado oil or melted butter.
Large-rimmed baking sheet
Parchment paper for easy cleanup
Large Bowl and a whisk if you want to mix the ingredients before placing them on the sheet pan.
Can I use regular potato gnocchi with this recipe?
Yes! Fresh or frozen gnocchi will work with this recipe. Shelf-Stable gnocchi will not work with this recipe unless you cook it beforehand.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line your sheet pan with parchment paper or spray it with cooking spray.
2. Arrange frozen gnocchi and chopped vegetables on your sheet pan. DO NOT defrost or cook frozen gnocchi beforehand.
3. Mix olive oil, lemon juice, and seasonings in a small bowl. Drizzle over the gnocchi and vegetables. Give the mixture a toss, and make sure everything is coated in olive oil.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until gnocchi is tender and vegetables are roasted to your liking.
5. Remove from oven and garnish with parmesan cheese. Add cream sauce if you like.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. You can reheat it in the oven or the microwave.
If you like this recipe, you should also try the following:
Caprese Balsamic Vinegar roasted Brussels sprouts