Boneless Barbecue Pork Chop Sandwiches is my favorite Midwestern dish. Boneless Pork Chops cook up fast in the electric pressure cooker, and you can serve dinner to a crowd in under an hour. This recipe is perfect for families because you will have enough leftovers for lunch the next day. These are sweet, smoky, and the definition of Midwestern perfection on a bun.
My kids love this recipe, and I absolutely love serving this recipe at parties.
I add Worcestershire sauce and Apple Cider Vinegar to these Barbecue sandwiches, and the flavor combo can’t be beaten!
This recipe is so easy, simple, and delicious! I have many friends who are always trying to find new recipes for thin pork chops. These cook up so fast, they are so simple, yet delicious!
After you get used to your electric pressure cooker, you will want to take advantage of the saute function. I like to use the saute function to saute onions in a savory dish.
This recipe is super easy. All you need is:
1 tablespoon of butter
1 small onion
2 cloves of minced garlic
10 1-inch boneless pork chops
1 cup of barbecue sauce
1 cup of water
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
In order to make the sandwiches you will want to pick up:
All you need to do to make this mouthwatering recipe is:
- Select the saute function
- Add butter, onion, and garlic and saute for 2 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Add pork chops, barbecue sauce, water, brown sugar, Worchestershire sauce, and vinegar.
- Secure the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes, then allow the pressure to naturally release for at least 10 minutes.
- Let your electric pressure cooker naturally release for 10 minutes before releasing the pressure.
- Set out buns and fixings and let your family assemble their own sandwiches.