Have any leftover pineapple juice? You must make these incredible pineapple juice cookies! These cookies are crispy on the outside and pillowy soft on the inside. Your kitchen will smell amazing when these cookies are baking in the oven! Adding pineapple juice to these cookies adds brightness! Your family will love these cookies!
Earlier this month, I shared a recipe for Orange Juice Cookies, and they turned out so good I thought I would go further with this concept. I am not a huge juice drinker, but I have a soft spot for canned pineapple juice because I drank when I visited my grandma when I was a kid. These pineapple juice cookies turned out fluffy, cakey, and really hit the spot.
Pineapple Juice Cookies are Easy! and Require only a few ingredients. All you need is:
Pure vanilla extract
You can make this dough ahead of time.
- Refrigerate dough for up to two days.
- Freeze dough in airtight freezer bags for up to two months.
- You can also make the cookie balls ahead of time and freeze them from frozen.
- Baking Tip-The recipe calls for you to refrigerate the cookie dough for up to 30 minutes. You can skip this step if you’re in a pinch. The cookies won’t roll into a ball as easily, but they will still taste delicious!
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl: flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar and set aside.
Using an electric mixer, mix wet ingredients: butter, vanilla, egg, and pineapple juice.
Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. You can skip this step if you're in a pinch, but the cookies won't form balls quite as easily.
Roll dough into balls using your cookie scoop. Dust each ball with powdered sugar and place evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.
Let cool and serve.
These cookies were a huge hit! My kids and the neighbor kids who sampled them enjoyed them!