This post may contain affiliate links.
Have you tried the bottled Olive Garden Salad dressing yet? I am obsessed with the bottled Olive Garden Salad Dressing you can buy at the store. I have tried putting it on all sorts of recipes, but this Olive Garden Dressing Parmesan Chicken thigh recipe is my favorite one! My family loved this chicken! All you need is four ingredients for this recipe. I have included oven-baked, slow cooker, and Instant Pot directions for this recipe. This meal is the perfect weeknight meal that takes minimal effort to prepare!
I have always been a fan of cooking with Italian salad dressing, so when I saw Olive Garden Brand Italian Salad Dressing popping up in stores, I picked some up to try out in a few recipes. I enjoyed it on salad, on pasta, but cooking chicken thighs in it turned out to be absolutely delicious! After making this recipe, I saw that this salad dressing went viral on tiktok last fall – way before I joined tiktok. LOL
This recipe is so easy! All you need is:
1 package of 6 chicken thighs
1 cup of Olive Garden brand Italian Salad Dressing
1 package of grape tomatoes
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
This chicken tastes great on:
on its own!
Instant Pot Instructions
- Set your Instant Pot to Saute. Add 1/2 cup salad dressing.
- Brown the chicken thighs for 1 minute on each side.
- Add 1/2 cup salad dressing and tomatoes to the inner pot of your Instant Pot.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot lid. Set the valve to “sealing.”
- Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. Quick Release Pressure.
- Add Parmesan cheese
Slow Cooker Instructions
- Add chicken thighs to your slow cooker. Add 1 cup of salad dressing, tomatoes and top the chicken with parmesan cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Top the dish with additional parmesan cheese if you like
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 cup Olive Garden Brand Salad Dressing
- 1 cup baby tomatoes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a baking dish add chicken thighs, salad dressing, tomatoes, and parmesan cheese.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit
Remove from oven. Top with more parmesan cheese before eating.
This chicken is such a delightful and easy dish to make during any busy night! My kids absolutely loved this chicken! I am going to need to stock up on this salad dressing!