Post Edit December 2018: Hey guys. I have photos up on my Instagram with my nightly elf set-ups. Don’t forget to check them out!
When my oldest son was a baby, and when Pinterest was new, I LOVED looking at all those Elf on the Shelf scenes! I was so excited when we got our first elf! I waited until my oldest was three. I looked up a bunch of ideas that I thought he would love!
But then on the third day, I was done with it and So done.
And now we have three kids. Every night around 11, my husband and I look at each other. Darn it. It is time to move the elf again.
If you want to put together easy elf on the shelf scenes, some things to keep around might be:
cotton balls ( looks like snow)
Sticky Tac ( helps you stick your elf up around the house)
Ribbon or String
White Printer Paper
- Christmas Tree and Chair Made from Mega Blocks
2. Hanging out with some Christmas bows
3. Sitting with Olaf
4. Camping out under a book
6. Elf sharing an Elf Joke- the kids like these.
7. Elf Cookies
8. Elf covered in stickers
9. Paper Towel Snowman
11. Marshmallow Bath
14. Sprinkle Snow Angel ( for easy cleanup, make this on parchment paper)
15. Sharing a marshmallow milkshake with a dinosaur
19. The elf drew mustaches on the boys with a dry erase marker
20. Drinking fresh orange juice.
I have added a few more since I originally posted! They are below. Enjoy!