Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables to cook in the air fryer! When you cook asparagus in the air fryer, the asparagus turns out al dente on the inside and crispy on the outside. Plus, no or very minimal oil is needed to achieve this mouthwatering side dish. Everything but the Bagel seasoning is a favorite in our house and is a delicious low carb coating agent. This easy side dish comes together in less tha 10 minutes and will please the entire family!
Surprise! I have an air fryer! Although I share pressure cooker recipes on my site almost once a week, I have had an air fyer for almost two years. I haven’t been to adventurous with it yet ( unless you count 5 minute tatertots), but this Everything but the Bagel Asparagus was too good not to share! Asparagus in the air fryer turns out perfect! Plus the Everything but the Bagel Seasoning makes a good coating agent and the result is perfectly seasoned asparagus that is also super crispy!
How to Make Everything Bagel Asparagus in your Air Fryer
- Rinse Asparagus under cool water
- Cut off the tough woody bottom part of the asparagus
- Coat the Asparagus with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning while the asparagus is still damp. You can also spray the asparagus with olive oil cooking spray so the seasoning stays on.
- Set your Air Fryer to 400 degrees
- Cook for 7 minutes.
This side dish turned out perfectly seasoned. If you don’t like Everything but the Bagel seasoning, you can also try coating your asparagus with
- Parmesan Cheese
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Bacon Bits
- 1 bunch asparagus
- olive oil cooking spray optional
- 3 tablespoons Everything but the bagel seasoning or more
Wash and Trim Asparagus.
Coat with olive oil cooking spray and coat with Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.
Set your Air Fryer to 400 degrees
Cook for 7 minutes
Remove from air fryer and serve.
This asparagus was the bomb! This is going to probably end up in our regular rotation of side dishes.