I try to limit my sweets during the holidays. It can be a challenge. I like to keep my desserts bite-sized!
These Mini “Kiss” Cookies are not actually made with a Kiss. They are made with Dark Chocolate Chips. They are straightforward and only take 8 minutes to bake.
These cookies are like your classic blossom cookies, but a whole lot smaller! Instead of a kiss, I used a chocolate chip!
Seriously, what a perfect little bite!
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Softened Butter ( 1 stick)
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter ( or another nut butter if you prefer)
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Chocolate Chips
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees. In a mixer, beat together butter, peanut butter, sugar, and egg. Then add flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Roll into Teeny Tiny Balls and place them on a baking sheet. Press 1 chocolate chip in the middle of each tiny dough ball.
- Bake for 8 minutes.