This post may contain affiliate links
A few years ago, I made this Hawaiian Pizza Chicken, which was excellent. I have a few recipes, which when I make them I always say ” I will make that more often.” then I don’t for some reason. I suppose that every time I make Hawaiian Pizza Chicken.
Two things though.
- I absolutely love Hawaiian pizza, but I like supreme pizza too!
- The chicken turned out incredibly tender in my Instant Pot. So much more than when I baked the Hawaiian pizza chicken in the oven. Plus it literally took less than 15 minutes to make. It was the perfect weeknight meal!
With all the fancy meals I have made in my Instant Pot, I must say that it is the simple, easy everyday recipes I love the most. My kids inhaled this meal, well because it tastes like pizza, plus I got to save on the carbs. I promise you that I will indeed actually make this again soon!
Check out my other Instant Pot Recipes here!
And I created a little video for you!
My two youngest sons, who are 4 and 1 are not big meat eaters; I do think that its a texture thing for them. But both of them ate three pieces of chicken each when I made this, and I was thrilled. Plus, I love building the pizza on top of a piece of chicken. Chicken takes on the flavor of whatever it is being cooked with, and I was able to enjoy some pizza, guilt-free.
Instant Pot Supreme Pizza Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked mushrooms
Set your Instant pot to saute. add olive oil and onions and saute the onions until they are translucent.
Turn off saute setting.
Add chicken to Instant Pot
Add pizza sauce, green pepper, olives and pepperoni
Close lid to Instant pot and seal. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
Remove lid after it is done cooking and top with cheese.
This was so good! and a great low-carb pizza option that doesn’t feel like you’re cutting back on anything!