Today’s post is sponsored by Little Bites. All opinions are entirely my own. #LoveLittleBites #BacktoSchoolBash.
This Self Serve Breakfast station is the parenting hack you didn’t think you needed! My kid’s school changed locations this year, which means we need to leave the house 20 minutes earlier than last year! Make a self-serve breakfast station where your kids can get themselves breakfast! This breakfast station teaches younger kids independence and gives parents one less task in the morning while trying to get the kids off to school!
Suppose you’re a busy parent! There are so many good reasons why you need to put together this super easy self-serve breakfast station!
It’s relatively quick to throw together- breakfast does not need to be fancy! You don’t need to spend a ton of time prepping breakfast. I like to line up some fruit, muffins, and cereal for my kids the night before to get themselves in the morning.
While you’re setting out breakfast, I suggest prepping your coffee pot in the evenings as well. Waking up at 5:30 am doesn’t seem bad when you have coffee already brewed and waiting for you!
You can customize your breakfast station- I like to make sure our breakfast station has bananas, apples, and a few things my kids love. The point is to make sure they eat something before they leave the house.
Keep the breakfast station at a place your kids can reach- I happen to have a countertop “desk” that I use for serving my kid’s fruit and other snacks. You can put out your breakfast station on a portable cart, or you can just set it out at the kitchen table. Just make sure your kids can help themselves to something to eat in the morning when they wake up. I promise this will make your back-to-school mornings much easier!
Make sure you include food your kids like
Can we talk about a breakfast item that my kids love? My kids LOVE Little Bites. I have worked with Little Bites before, and they always look forward to Little Bites for breakfasts and snacks. Little Bites paired with a piece of fruit makes an easy, no-fuss breakfast that will dirty no dishes!
- With more than eight varieties to choose from, Little Bites®’ snacks feature real ingredients such as chocolate chips, blueberries, and bananas and are perfectly portioned and portable.
I am giving away 3 little bites coupons and a $25.00 visa gift card! Comment under this post for a chance to win!
Right now, Little Bites is offering back-to-school sweepstakes!
- Little Bites® snacks are celebrating the return to school with the Little Bites® Back-to-School Bash!
- Kicking off on August 16 through August 30, parents are invited to enter the Little Bites® Back-to-School Bash for a chance to win everything they need to host the ultimate back-to-school party.
- Parents can enter by visiting the official Little Bites Facebook and/or Instagram page and completing the following steps:
- Log onto Facebook and visit the Little Bites page to locate the timeline post (we will provide the official link to include in your blog post on 8/16). Then, comment a brief description of how you plan to celebrate going back to school to receive one (1) entry.
- Log onto Instagram and visit the Little Bites page to locate the timeline post (we will provide the official link to include in your blog post on 8/16). Then, comment a brief description of how you plan to celebrate going back to school to receive one (1) entry.
- Each week, five winners will be randomly selected on each platform to win the prize (10 winners total per week).
- All comments must be posted by August 30 at 5 PM ET to qualify.
Little Bites has a ton of great ideas on their social media channels! You can find them on:
This school year might be another crazy ride! The least we can do as parents is to bring some joy to our kids in the morning!