When I first started making these personal-sized brownies in my electric pressure cooker, I tried to improve the popular microwave mug brownies. I found the microwave mug version to be incredibly dry. The electric pressure cooker recipe tastes moist, delectable, fudgy, and chocolaty- the perfect quick treat to enjoy on a whim.
As you can see from the above photo, My youngest son infiltrated my photoshoot because he couldn’t wait.
These electric pressure cooker brownies cook up in just a few minutes and will satisfy any sweet tooth. These brownies are:
These electric pressure cooker brownies are homemade, but they only take minutes to mix with only a few ingredients. Ramekins like the ones I have pictures work best, but these brownies can also be made in a silicone egg bite mold or a small mason jar. You will also want the aluminum foil to cover these while they cook in your electric pressure cooker.
These brownies are not only delicious but super easy! All you need is:
Ramekins, mason jars, silicone molds
non-stick cooking spray
1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
4 tablespoons ( 1/2 stick) of butter, melted
1/4 cup whole milk
1 large egg
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup of water
trivet that comes with your electric pressure cooker
tin foil – to cover the brownies.
All you need to do to make this easy recipe is to follow these simple steps.
- Mist each ramekin with cooking spray and set it aside
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, sugar, and salt. Add the melted butter, milk, egg, and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Divide the brownie batter among the ramekins. Cover each ramekin with foil.
- Pour water into the pot and insert a trivet or a silicone sling. Arrange the ramekins on the trivet or sling.
- Secure the lid and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes. Allow the pressure to release for 7 minutes naturally. Then quick release the remaining pressure and remove the lid. Press cancel.
- Tip if you want your brownies to turn out “gooey,” decreasing the time you naturally release the pressure to 3-4 minutes.
You can add sprinkles or top this baby off with a scoop of ice cream! What a quick and delectable treat!