Thank you to Entenmann’s Little Bites for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are entirely my own. #LoveLittleBites and #LunchboxGoals
All of our kids attended Montessori preschool, and we have loved what the Montessori learning method has done for our children. One of my favorite things about Montessori is that it teaches our kids to be independent. We try to teach our kids to be independent when we can. One thing we let our young kids do for themselves is to get their snack and pour their water.
There are a few reasons to set up a Montessori snack station:
- Small kids love being in control, and giving them a task to do themselves, lets them have some control.
- It helps them to understand independence, necessary food preparation skills, and helps them know when they are hungry in between meals.
- If you set up a snack station for your kids, you don’t have to be always in the kitchen preparing snacks.
I like to keep our snack station simple. Keep to these guidelines:
- Let your kids pour or dispense their water
- Let your kids peel their fruit or open their food packages, and this is good for excellent motor skills.
- Give only a few choices at your snack station. Although it’s great for kids to be able to choose, you don’t want to overwhelm them. As you can see, I set up my snack station with fruit, water, and NEW Limited-Edition Little Bites® Cinnamuffins.
My kiddos LOVE Little Bites® muffins, and this NEW Limited-Edition Little Bites® Cinnamuffins are no exception! These are perfectly portioned out for lunch box snacks or for little hands to enjoy! I feel good about giving these to my kids because there is no high fructose corn syrup and no trans fats in these little muffins. For more information on Little Bites®muffins, visit www.littlebites.com.
You can also visit them on social media. You can find them on:
Right now, Entenmann’s, Little Bites® snacks and Sara Lee® Bread have teamed up to host the #LunchboxGoals Sweepstakes! You can head over to Fans can visit http://www.lunchboxgoals.com/ to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win $2,500 for themselves and their local school of choice. All entries must be submitted by January 31st to Qualify.
I am also giving away a $25.00 virtual gift card and Entenmann’s coupons!