This Lemon Greek Yogurt Funfetti Fruit dip is SO MUCH FUN! It is the perfect snack to bring to any potluck, get-together, brunch, or make a snack. Your kids will love this dip because it’s sweet, lemony, and filled with sprinkles! You can make this with just a few easy ingredients. This dip tastes awesome with all of your favorite fruits!
I don’t exactly need fruit dip to get my kids to eat fruit. My family goes through so much fruit every week. But sometimes, I look for fun ways to make snacks for my kids. This Lemony Greek Yogurt fruit dip is so good! Whether you’re looking for something to serve at a get-together, brunch, picnic, potluck, family gathering, or just a snack. This Funfetti fruit dip will fit the bill!
All you need is a few simple ingredients for this dip.
1 32 ounces container of plain Greek Yogurt
1 box of lemon pudding mix
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of honey.
What should you dip in this Lemon Funfetti Dip?
- Peach Slices
- Animal Crackers
- Graham crackers
You will be able to whip this Funfetti Fruit Dip in a sinch!
- In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt, lemon pudding mix, vanilla extract, and honey.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Add sprinkles right before serving.
- This can be kept in the fridge, covered for up to five days.
Funfetti Lemon Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 32 ounces container of Plain Greek Yogurt you can also use vanilla
- 1 package lemon pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles add more if you like
In a medium-sized bowl, mix yogurt, lemon pudding mix, vanilla, and honey.
Cover and marinate dip in the fridge for at least an hour.
Fold in sprinkles when you are getting ready to serve.
Serve with your favorite fruit, animal crackers, and pretzels!
If you make this dip, let me know how you like it!