A few weeks ago, I made Flourless Banana Bread. It was so good. I decided that I would try this flourless zucchini bread as well. I had to tweak the recipe a little though. First of all, the flourless banana bread had no sugar, because bananas are so sweet already. I had to add some maple syrup to the zucchini bread.
I made this bread, and my kids ate it up. I love having baked goods around for afternoon snacks. I don’t usually withhold flour from my kids at all. But, I love how this zucchini bread is nutritiously dense. It was also super moist.
This zucchini bread was straightforward to make. This is sweetened with maple syrup and contains all healthy ingredients.
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- One egg
- One large zucchini, shredded and dried.
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In your food processor, pulverize walnuts until they are almost a butter. Add the rest of the ingredients in your food processor and mix everything. Line an eight by eight pan with parchment paper and add the batter. Bake the bread at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
I have a few other “flourless” recipes on my list. I can’t wait to try.