I decided to dig a little deeper into this Egg roll wrapper concept. I made calzones with the egg roll wrappers. I LOVE Pizza, but pizza crust can hold many calories.
How to make Egg roll wrapper calzones
1) Prepare calzone fillings. Anything that you would like on a pizza will taste good in your calzone! I made zucchini and onion calzones.
2) My local grocery store keeps the egg roll wrappers in the produce section.
3) Lay out your egg roll wrapper. Place your fillings on one half of the egg roll wrapper. Add some cheese if you desire.
4) Fold the other half of the egg roll wrapper over the fillings. Fold the edges over and seal the edges with a fork.
5) Brush a little olive oil over your creation.
6) Bake your calzones at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until the wrapper is golden brown.
7) Use some marinara sauce for dipping and enjoy!