When my oldest son was a baby, and when Pinterest was new, I LOVED looking at all those Elf on the Shelf scenes! I was so excited when we got our first elf! I waited until my oldest was three. I looked up a bunch of ideas that I thought he would love!
But then on the third day I was done with it. SO done.
And now we have three kids. Every night around 11, my husband and I look at each other.
” So are you going to move the Elf?”
But it is so cute when the kids get up and go looking for our Elf. ( named cherry) Plus it get’s the kids out of bed in the morning. ( I have one who loves to sleep in)
Here are some easy Elf on the Shelf ideas. that is the key. EASY. And with things we have around the house!
Before we go through them, I put together a cute video for you!
I will also go over these with you.
- Christmas Tree and Chair Made from Mega Blocks
2. Hanging out with some Christmas bows
3. Sitting with Olaf
4. Camping out under a book
6. Elf sharing an Elf Joke- the kids really like these.
7. Elf Cookies
8. Elf covered in stickers
9. Paper Towel Snowman
11. Marshmallow Bath
14. Sprinkle Snow Angel ( for easy clean up, make this on parchment paper)
15. Sharing a marshmallow milkshake with a dinosaur
19. Elf drew mustaches on the boys with a dry erase marker
20. Drinking fresh orange juice.
I hope you like this round up!
It is late. and I have to go move that damn elf.