A few weeks ago, I made Flourless Banana Bread. It was so good, I decided that I would try this flourless zucchini bread as well. I had to tweek the recipe a little though. First of all, the flourless banana bread had no sugar, because bananas are so sweet already. I had to add some maple syrup to the zucchini bread.
I made this bread, and my kids ate it up. I really love having baked goods around for afternoon snacks. I don’t usually withhold flour from my kids, at all. But, I love how this zucchini bread is nutritiously dense. It was also super moise.
This zucchini bread was really easy to make. This is sweetened with maple syrup and contains all healthy ingredients.
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 large zucchini, shredded and dried.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In your food processor, pulverize walnuts until they are almost a butter. Add the rest of the ingredients in your food processor and mix everything together. Line a 8 by 8 pan with parchement paper and add the batter. Bake the bread at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
I have a few other “flourless” recipes on my list. I can’t wait to try.