When I was mentally ” Brainstorming” Blog recipes one night, I started thinking about different things that I could make ” Mini” After my last dessert post, Nutella Grape Poppers, I really liked the idea of just eating a ” spot of dessert”. I especially like the idea of having little desserts during the holidays. My family always has LOTS of food during the holidays, it’s nice to even that out a bit with these little poppers.
These Mini “Kiss” Cookies are not actually made with a Kiss. They are made with Dark Chocolate Chips. They are totally easy and only take 8 minutes to bake. The only thing a little inconvenient about these tiny gems are actually rolling out each individual ball. ( which takes a whole lot longer than my trusty cookie scoop)
Usually, my cookie recipes on this blog are a little ” different” like using Bananas in the place of Sugar, Using Olive Oil in the place of Butter or Sweet Potatoes in the place of Flour. Not these. I used a basic peanut butter cookie recipe and just made them a whole lot smaller!
Seriously, what a perfect little bite!
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Softened Butter ( 1 stick)
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter ( or another nut butter if you prefer)
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Chocolate Chips
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees. In a Mixer, beat together butter, peanut butter, sugar, and egg. Then add flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Roll into Teeny Tiny Balls and place them on a baking sheet. Press 1 chocolate chip in the middle of each tiny dough ball.
- Bake for 8 minutes.