A few months ago I published a post. An easy weeknight salad bar. On that post I received a comment from Annabellouise from the blog Whoever has the most fabric. . She commented that ” Its all in the marketing”. Meaning that if you ” market” healthy food to your family then they will be more likely to eat it.
I got to thinking…… Then I started searching. And at the end of it all I found 25 Healthy and family friendly ” Food bar” ideas that can help you ” market” healthy meals to your family!
Here they are. I hope you don’t feel too overwhelmed after this.
Some of these bars look really extravagant, but simpler bars can be made at home.
1) Fruit Salad bar. Build your own fruit salad bar over at Taza and husband
2) Create an inexpensive fun toast bar over at 5 dollar dinners
3) Create a Pancake bar for company or for just a family breakfast at home! over at Wedding shoes
4) Celebrate any morning with an omelet bar! Head over to Charlotte Mom favorites to check it out!
5) All the adults in my family love coffee! Check out this coffee bar from life in yellow
6) Head over to Mint Chevron and learn how to put together a Greek Yogurt bar!
7) Create an Oatmeal bar like this one at Food and Fitness 4 real
8) A smoothie bar like this one at Hip Hip Hooray can be created for breakfast or a snack!
9) Visit Good Cheap Eats and find out how to make a Sandwich Bar .
10) Check out my EASY baked potato bar!
11) Tomato Soup bar is such a fun lunch idea! over at Creative 2x mom!
12) Learn how to make a Salsa Bar over at The Party Dress
13) A popcorn bar is a fun way to enjoy a healthy snack! Visit Fresh juniper to find out how!
14) Check out this beautiful Vegetable Bar over at Sunset Vine !
15) Create an Italian Soda bar. like the one at Our Life in a Click
16) Visit Ellie’s bites decorated cookies and learn how to make an Apple Bar!
17) Learn about tea traditions as a family with this Tea Bar made by Wholesome Mommy
18) An Apple Cider bar is a fun way to celebrate autumn with your family! check this one out at Cake events blog.
19) Check out my DIY Weeknight Salad bar!
20) Encourage your family into healthy choices and make a Kabob bar like this one at Whimsy Cook.
21) Make a Rice Bowl Bar like this one at Big Mama’s Home Kitchen.
22) Check out this DIY Sushi Bar! at Snuggleuptous. You can choose cooked options for your kids.
23) Check out Budget Cooking blog and make a Chili Bar!
24) Make a Sweet Potato Bar. Like this one at Home Cooking Memories
25) Make a Mac and Cheese Bar! like this one at Event Lucky
I hope you all enjoyed my collection of ” Healthy Food bars” to serve your families! Please feel free to message me with more bar ideas. I might just amend this post for you!