My nephew Adam turned 6 last week. Last year I made him a Homemade detective kit. that went over big
How do I give him a gift that might compare?
I chose to make him a Red Box Gift Set!
1) I made up these felt movie tickets by “googling” movie ticket and copied the design. I just cut out the movie tickets freehand. I used black puff paint and drew on the felt to make the movie tickets.
2) On the back of each ticket I wrote down the ” code” for Adam to use to get his free Red box movie.
3) I found a shoebox and filled it with goodies that you might find when you go to the movies.
I chose 5 kinds of movie candy, since there are 5 children in Adams family.
4) I wrote out instructions and taped it to the bottomof the box lid
5) I covered the shoebox with red wrapping paper, and wrote ” Adam’s Red box”
This was a very easy gift to make!
An afterthought: having a “Red box” themed birthday party would be a cute idea.